Digital Media Wire’s annual event includes 2,000 decision-makers across video, music, games and advertising, startups, innovators, technologists and press at 2019 DEW, Feb. 4-5.
LOS ANGELES, CA–(Marketwired – January 17, 2019) – Recognized by Hollywood insiders, digital influencers and industry leaders throughout the world as a “must-attend” event, now in its 6th year Digital Entertainment World (DEW) is where you want to be if you are in the business of creating or monetizing digital entertainment content.
The 2019 Digital Entertainment World takes a deep dive into “The Power of Creativity and Influence”. We’ll hear from the creators, brands and platforms that are growing audiences and engaging fans and showcase the innovative partnerships between technology and content companies that are bringing new entertainment experiences to life. We are pleased to announce the addition of the “Creators & Influencers” track – two days of sessions devoted to the dynamic creators and influencers and their tech and brand partners.
This year’s event will be held in the hip and modern Marina del Rey Marriott just steps from the beach and located in the heart of LA’s thriving Silicon Beach with easy access to Santa Monica, Venice and Playa Vista. The event includes keynotes, fireside chats, presentations, panel discussions, tech demos, startup competition, innovative exhibitions, daily DJ music and performers and the best networking in the hotel’s Sinder Lounge.
DEW includes more than 75 unique sessions and 200 speakers on topics essential to the future of video, music, brands, marketing, gaming, AR/VR, and AI. Speakers include:
- Celiena Adcock, Head of Streaming-Entertainment, Facebook
- Benjamin Grubbs, Founder & CEO, Next 10 Ventures
- Jason Lake, CEO and Founder, Complexity Gaming
- Gerrit Meier, CEO, Red Bull Media Network
- Halsey Minor, Founder & CEO, Live Planet
- Katie Nelson, Executive Producer, News Content, ABC News
- Andrew Wallenstein, Co-Editor-in-Chief, Variety
- Clark Stacey, CEO & Co-Founder, WildWorks
- Dan Weinstein, President & Co-Founder, Studio71
- Chris M. Williams, CEO & Founder, pocket.watch
- Shelley Zimmerman, Co-Head, Awesomeness
- Jesus Chavez, CEO, Vertical Networks
- Ira Rubenstein, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, PBS
- Ashley McCollum, General Manager, Tasty
- Ann Hand, Chairman and CEO, Super League Gaming
- Josh Swartz, COO, Popdog
- Rene Amador, CEO, ARwall
- Nancy Bennett, Chief Creative Officer/Studio Head, Two Bit Circus
- Ted Schilowitz, Futurist, Paramount Pictures
- Jenni Cook, Head of Development, Dreamscape Immersive
- Kym Nelson, SVP, Client Strategy West, Twitch
- Tina Pukonen, Head of Entertainment Strategy, Pinterest
The fast-growing two-day conference includes five tracks: Video/TV/Movies; Brands/Advertising; Games/Interactive; Music/Rights; and Creators/Influencers. With sponsors and media partners including Akamai, Jam City, Sheppard Mullin, CloudFlare, O’Melveny & Myers LLP, StackPath, Dataclef, Exactuals, Rumblefish, Eurofins – Digital Media Services, Variety, Fusicology, ITA (Interactive Television Alliance), CMO Asia, Westside Digital Mix, Digital LA, Hypebot, The Game Audio Network Guild (G.A.N.G.), Parks Associates, Canadian Music Week, Dialoguefeed, WITI (Women in Technology International), Virtual Reality Reporter, VR/AR Association, IGDA (International Game Developers Association), AListDaily, IAEL (International Association of Entertainment Lawyers), Innovation & Tech Today, and WIGI (Women In Games International).
To register, please go to http://www.dewexpo.com/registration/.
For information on limited sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tinzar Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Media Wire